At GN Audiology, our goal is to provide high-quality hearing loss care, affordable hearing aid prices, and overall excellent customer service to the public.
We are a hearing aid practice dedicated to serving the adult population (18 and over). We have created a state of the art facility that we believe in and would choose for our own family members.
Dr. Kostas (Gus) Neoclis holds the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A), a nationally recognized professional credential that represents a level of excellence in the field of Audiology. Since founding GN Audiology in 2016, Dr. Neoclis has personally transformed the lives of hundreds of patients.
GN Audiology has been visited by countless health care professionals, including Audiologists and students, who have traveled from across the nation to learn from Dr. Neoclis' vision to help restore patients' hearing and quality of life, and advance the profession of Audiology.
We offer a wide variety of hearing loss treatment options to improve your overall hearing health. Our certified Audiologist will fit you with hearing aids and provide you with the best hearing loss treatment. We believe in providing comprehensive hearing loss treatment services to our patients in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. We also believe in educating our patients as we work with them to achieve the best hearing state possible.
Our Audiologist is certified by the American Speech Language Hearing Association and comes to our practice with years of experience in his area of specialty.
Why Choose Us?
- University-educated, hearing aid manufacturer trained, state licensed, and certified Audiology staff.
- Free comprehensive hearing evaluations and consultations.
- Affordable high end digital programmable hearing aids.
- Hearing aids are programmed using Real Ear Measurements (REM), to ensure that your hearing aid is applying the appropriate gain for your hearing loss prescription.
- Free lifetime in house cleanings/repairs, as well as adjustments on any hearing aid purchased from GN Audiology.
- 100% Free 45-day hearing aid trial.
- Interest-Free financing options available to qualified applicants.
- Personalized hearing aid fittings to suit your needs and lifestyle.
- Dedicated follow up service to ensure that your hearing aids are working for you.
Meet Our Hearing Professionals
Dr. Gus Neoclis
Dr. Kostas (Gus) Neoclis received his Doctor of Science in Audiology Degree (Sc.D.) from Montclair State University in 2010. In addition, Dr. Neoclis is certified, as he holds the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A), a nationally recognized professional credential that represents a level of excellence in the field of Audiology. Prior to joining GN Audiology, Dr. Neoclis gained valuable experience working with adult and pediatric patients performing audiological testing as well as hearing aid dispensing. His experience also includes, working as a technical support Audiologist for a major hearing aid manufacturer assisting fellow Audiologists program their patients' hearing aids to suit their lifestyles.
Dr. Neoclis will explain the proper use, maintenance, and benefits of hearing aids, and will work closely with you to meet all of your hearing aid fitting needs and expectations.